Late Charges in Syrasoft
Syrasoft Connect has a very flexible set of features for creating and applying late charges to tenant accounts. The basic steps are available in the video tutorial and more details are included in the written documentation below.
Launch Auto Late Events
- Click on Pending Task
- Select the Late Events button
- Click Execute Task
Late Events Utility
It’s considered a best practice to review all late event charges prior to committing them to a tenant’s account. The Auto Late Event screen has several options that permit the operator to look into the details behind the charge and review the affected tenant’s account.
- Lookup Event
- Opens the list of late events and associated conditions by which they would trigger. Useful for confirming why a particular tenant has a particular late fee assessed.
- View Units
- Click on a Unit and select View Units to review the unit that particular charge is about to assessed on. Once opened you may view the full tenant’s record by selecting “Edit.”
- Print Grid
- This will print a list of all late events about to be assessed to the default printer.
Applying Late Charges
- After reviewing the tenants set to receive late charges, unticking any who arrangements have been made with to avoid fees will prevent them from being charged.
- Click Apply Charges.
Syrasoft Connect will begin applying charges to each unit and tenant whose Apply tickbox was ticked. Once this has completed it will offer the operator the option to print a Late Events report displaying all of the charges applied to tenant accounts.
The operator may continue using the software, all applied late charges will be present on tenant balances.
Total 0 Votes: