Syrasoft Connect has inbuilt retail inventory and point of sale functionality which can add a charge to a tenant’s account or process the payment immediately.
Performing a Retail Sale
Syrasoft Connect allows facilities to accept payments and track inventory for retail goods. To process a retail sale follow these simple instructions:
- Navigate to the Retail Sale WorkCenter through the WorkCenter toolbar at the top of the Syrasoft Connect screen.
- Select the Point of Sale button from the Sales menu.
The Point of Sale method in this example allows purchases to be placed on the tenant’s account or paid for immediately.
- Select the tenant seeking to make a purchase.
- Click Select to continue.
Once the Retail Point of Sale window has launched:
- Select the items the tenant would like to purchase.
- Click Add Item button
Once the Retail Quantity window has opened
- Choose the quantity and price
- Syrasoft Connect permits pricing to be altered at the discretion of the operator.
- Select Okay to confirm the purchase.
With the item(s) added to the cart selecting Complete Sale adds the charge to their account. The user may either accept the payment now with the Take Payment button or allow the charge to appear on the next month’s invoice.
Aug 4, 2015 197 Syrasoft
Total 0 Votes: