Computer Hardware Requirements
Please use the following list of requirements to determine if your computer is compatible with the Syrasoft software.
- 4 GB Available Hard Disk Space
- 4 GHz Dual Core Processer (Recommended)
- 4 GB RAM for 32-bit Operating Systems
- 8 GB RAM for 64-bit Operating Systems
- Operating Systems:
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows 2008 Server
- Windows 2012 Server
- Note: The primary Connect application does not operate on Apple desktop, or laptop devices. Some features are available in our iOS application, please ask your Syrasoft technical support representative about the MobileManager!
- Printer (May need a large memory to print large jobs)
- Monitor: A 22 or 23-inch widescreen monitor allows users a view of more of the Syrasoft Bird’s Eye View graphical property layout map area at one time. The capability to view part or the entire map area at one time is individual preference and does not impact software performance. Screens within Syrasoft are best viewed at a screen resolution of 1280 x 768 or higher.
*Disclaimer: The hardware requirements listed on this page are only for Syrasoft software products. Other companies like access control gate providers (e.g. PTI Security Systems, etc.), or credit card processors (e.g., etc.), may have separate hardware requirements to run their software. Please make sure you check that your system is compatible with all vendors to ensure seamless use of your products. Most business software is made for business operating systems, so it is recommended that you purchase the professional edition of a compatible operating system.