Brief Screen Overview
- Operators can quickly view detailed financial information, adjust financials and other options by using the toolbar icons.
- Basic unit information connected to the tenant in question is available for review here.
- Tenant and payment information is available for review or modification in this section.
- All outstanding charges and their progress towards payment are listed here.
- Effective dates, form of payment, amount of payment and payment notes can all be modified in this area.
Select Payment Option
Fill in the required information for this payment type. In this example we’re choosing to process a credit card.
- Select the Payment Method. In this example a Visa card is selected.
- If you select Manually Enter CC Info fill out as much of the information as possible and move to Apply the Payment.
- If you click Swipe Card move to Apply the Payment.
- If a card has already been saved and you have select Use Card on File move to Apply the Payment.
Press Apply Payment at the top of the Payment window.
- If you had selected Manually Enter CC Info wait and the payment will attempt to process. The approval status will appear in the Authorization Response box highlighted in the green rectangle above.
- If a pin-pad is enabled click Swipe Card. The pin-pad will notify you that it is ready for a card to be swiped. As soon as you swipe the card Connect will pick up the information and attempt to process the card. The approval status will appear in the Authorization Response box highlighted in the green rectangle above.
- If you chose Use Card On File the payment will attempt to process and the software will attempt to process the card. The approval status will appear in the Authorization Response box highlighted in the green rectangle above.
Many Payment Options
Syrasoft Connect allows you to use a variety of payment options right out of the box at no additional cost. During your initial setup our support team will configure your installation to display the options your facility offers its tenants and our support team will set up the credentials required to begin processing credit cards through Connect.