Why Use the Potential Tenant Utility?
Every manager runs into situations where a potential tenant calls in or emails the facility and is not ready to commit to a unit but may do so in the future. The Potential Tenant feature gives the operator an opportunity to store the information for the lead in Syrasoft, ready for conversion to a Move In. When the operator is ready, they will be able to pick up with all of the information already collected, accelerating the Reservation or Move In process.
Potential Tenant Utility
The Potential Tenant Window lets the operator enter the information required to put the lead into Syrasoft Connect with minimal effort so the operator will be able to focus on selling the potential tenant on the benefits of storing with this facility
- The operator should enter as much information as possible during the call to assist in converting the lead into a Tenant at a later date and assisting in the facility’s future marketing efforts.
- Select the method by which the potential tenant has contacted the facility. The options available are:
- Phone Call
- Select the type of unit(s) the potential tenant is interested in from the dropdown lists. The content of the dropdown lists is dependent on each facility’s unit mix.
- If the potential tenant would like to schedule an appointment at a later date the user may enter it here. On that date the event will appear in that day’s Pending Tasks.
Once all relevant information has been entered, clicking Save will commit the Potential Tenant to Syrasoft’s records.
Moving In a Potential Tenant
To begin a Move In of a Potential Tenant, begin a Move In anywhere in the software and click on the Convert Potential Tenant button.
Once the Select Tenant window appears:
- Click the Potential Tenant you would like to move in.
- Click Select to launch the Move In Wizard and begin the move in process.
That’s it! You’ve begun the Move In process for a Potential Tenant
Jun 4, 2015 1780 Syrasoft Setup
Total 0 Votes: