The Bird’s Eye View is a customizable graphical map of the facility’s layout. The BEV is a fantastic qualitative overview of a facility that can reveal a great deal of information at a glance.
The colored statuses on the BEV can be either automated and triggered by specific conditions or manual, allowing operators to mark units as needed.
Each unit can be clicked on to open up menus that allow operators to dive into tenant or unit information without manually searching through lists of information.
- This option will permit operators change BEV settings, move units or add and remove units from the facility.
- Syrasoft’s technical support agents are always available to assist with making Bird’s Eye View changes. If the operator has any questions or concerns about the Bird’s Eye View please call 1 (800) 559-5942 for immediate assistance.
- This option exports a .png file of the current BEV location. This is ideal for facilities that want to provide an accurate map to units.
- This option allows the user to create a hardcopy of the current BEV location.
- As in the demo screenshot above there are times when the facility’s BEV extends beyond the size of the existing window. Zoom allows the operator to adjust the size of the units on the screen.
- Edit Status
- All status indicators from the color of the unit to the color and positioning of the Unit Notification Tabs are capable of being changed with this option.
- Should the business have multiple facilities, the operator may switch between them through a simple dropdown menu.
The Unit Menu will appear after left clicking any unit. If occupied, the Unit Menu will show a summary of the tenant’s information, including a photo(if available), name, address, and phone number.
The menu will also show a list of all active statuses on the unit.
The buttons are as follows from left to right:
- Edit Unit
- This option will open up the Edit Unit window and allow the operator to change rates, settings, and statuses on the selected unit.
- Place Payment
- Clicking this will immediately launch the Payment screen for this particular tenant.
- View History
- This button will open the entire Tenant’s history showing each transaction in the software.
- The Financials button will open the Financials window which will give the operator the options to Take Payment, open the Manual Charge utility, open the Modify Transaction Utility, View Tenant History, view the Balance Detail screen, perform a Retail Sale or accept a return of a Retail Sale.
- Begin Move Out
- Clicking this button will launch the Move Out Wizard for this unit.
- Make Reservation
- The operator may place a reservation on this unit by clicking here.
Unit statuses are an excellent way to give operators a qualitative overview of the facility. Up to five different statuses may be displayed at any given time on a unit making at-a-glance assessments convenient.
The color, location and triggers for each unit status can be configured by operators or by a Syrasoft technical support agent simply by calling 1 (800) 559-5942.
The triggers that automatic statuses may use are listed below.
- Auction Date
- Automatic ACH Payments
- Automatic Credit Card Payments
- Balance Due
- Days Late
- Expected Departure
- Gate Lockout
- Military Status
- Occupancy Length
- Overlock Pending
- Recurring Charges
- Rent Adjustment Status
- Unlock Pending
- Work Orders Pending