The Bird’s Eye View is a customizable graphical map of your property. You can easily add and orient units in any position, allowing you to precisely represent your property in a visual format. Each unit is equipped with customizable color-coded status notification tags that display important information at a glance. Tags can be customized to display information for each unit and tenant, and can color the entire unit or appear in any corner of the unit.
- Does something look wrong in the positioning of your units? While the Syrasoft technical support team is always available to assist you in adding or repositioning the units in BEV the Setup option allows any authorized user to make necessary changes to the positioning of units on the BEV.
- This option exports a .png file of the current BEV location.
- This option allows the user to create a hardcopy of the current BEV location.
- As in the demo screenshot above there are times when the facility’s BEV extends beyond the size of the existing window. Zoom allows you to adjust the size of the units on the screen to your satisfaction.
- Edit Status
- All status indicators from the color of the unit to the color and positioning of the Unit Notification Tabs are capable of being changed with this option.
- Should your business have multiple facilities you may switch between them(if your account has authorization) through a simple dropdown menu.
Syrasoft Connect offers one of the most versatile Unit Status options in the industry.
- The base color of each unit can be used to represent a myriad of conditions for the unit. The combination of colors and customization definitions is unlimited and wholly user-definable.
- The color and placement of each individual Unit Status Tab are also user definable and open up a whole new method of obtaining information at-a-glance regarding the needs of the facility.