Modifying or Adding Unit Statuses
The default unit status colors and tabs are shown below but each one is completely customizable. The process can be performed at any time simply by selecting the Edit Status button highlighted below.
Unit Status Screen
The process for editing statuses is very straight forward and can be accomplished by following these simple steps:
- Select the status description that requires modification.
- Click Edit.
- Make the needed changes to the status.
- Change the definition of a given description.
- Alter the color of the indicator.
- Location of the indicator.
- Bottom left.
- Bottom right.
- Full unit.
- Top left.
- Top right.
- Turn off that particular indicator.
- Remove status on move out.
- Click Save to finalize the changes.
Here the Rented status color is changed from Blue to CornflourBlue to show the flexibility of the Syrasoft Connect BEV Screen.
Syrasoft Connect will reload the BEV and the changes will be present going forward.
Jul 29, 2015 2096 Syrasoft Bird's Eye View
Total 1 Votes: