1. Logging In
Syrasoft Connect’s MobileManager has two methods of logging in available to the user. Not sure which your facility uses? Contact Technical Support and one of our skilled technicians will find out!
- The first method of logging in requires an email address and password. This can be a personal or professional email.
- The second method of logging in requires your facility’s Location ID, a personal username and a password.
Reminder: Administrator level accounts can, at any time, de-authorize a user’s account if the need arises.
2. Navigating Connect’s Android MobileManager
If you are in the Android version of the app navigating between the app’s functions the user simply has to select the menu icon n as pictured here.
Once the menu icon has been selected the navigation menu will appear.
- Have multiple locations? Switch between them instantly with the drop down menu!
- Tap the screen you would like to access in Syrasoft Connect’s MobileManager app.
3. Managing Self Storage Overlocks
Connect’s MobileManager app allows self storage managers the convenience of checking off which units have been managed and moving on. The app is linked seamlessly with the Connect cloud platform keeps all relevant users tuned in to the operation of the facility.
To manage your overlocks begin by navigating to the overlocks screen as explained in at the top of this page.
- Tap on the unit that has been locked/unlocked.
- Select Submit.
You are now free to move on and never have to worry about whether or no you updated the software in the office.
For step by step video instructions click here or use the embedded video after the two step diagram.
4. Modifying Unit Statuses
The MobileManager app allows self storage managers to change manual unit statuses right from their mobile device. Gone are the days of dragging a clipboard and pad of paper around to take notes that must be re-entered into your management software.
Our self storage mobile app will list your units in the order in which you encounter them during your normal walk around lot checks. Once you identify a unit that needs a status changed follow these steps:
- Tap the unit in question to open the Unit Info Page.
- Tap the cog to open the Manual Status Page.
- Select the status you would like to add to the unit.
- Tap Save.
The status of the unit has been updated and you are free to move on to the next task at hand!
Aug 23, 2016 735 Syrasoft MobileManager®
Total 0 Votes: